Product LinePowerRAMP™ Cable Crossovers
Heavy duty, 5-channel, modular cable protector with hinged lid and rugged industry standard connectors can be easily interconnected to protect cables of any length or mate with 45º left and right turn units and end boots to provide alternate configurations for design flexibility.
- Add "-BK" after catalog number for black lid and black base
- Custom colors available. Consult your factory representative for details.
Commercial, Industrial, Military and Entertainment. Ideal for indoor and outdoor applications including entertainment venues, sporting events, convention centers, festivals, amusement parks, public events, construction sites, temporary power and disaster relief.
Protects cables and hoses from damage when run across roads, parking lots, sidewalks and pathways, providing safe crossing for pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty, nonconductive polyurethane construction provides safe crossing for pedestrians and vehicles while protecting electrical cables and hose lines
- Rugged industry standard connectors with exclusive “slip notch” friction release design provides easy mating and un-mating
- Mates with major cable protector brands and products
- 5-channel design can accommodate up to 1.25 inch diameter cables and hoses
- 1.625 inch wide center channel allows for up to #2 AWG 5-wire banded sets
- Exclusive tread design provides excellent traction
- Hinged lid provides easy access for insertion and removal of cables and hoses
- Made from UV stabilized material for prolonged use in direct sunlight
- High-visibility blue lid and black base
- Company name or logo can be molded into lid for easy identification
Length: 35.5" Width: 19.75" Height: 2" Weight: 27 lbs. Slot Height: (5) 1.25" Channels Slot Width: (4) 1.25" Channels / (1) 1.625" Center Channel Material: Base & Lid: Polyurethane / Hinge Pin: Reinforced Fiberglass Load Capacity Per Tire/Axle: 16,300 lbs. Per Tire / 32,600 lbs. Per Axle at 70ºF Safety Warning Symbols: Per ANSI Z535.3-2011-Molded in Lid Operating Temperature: -40ºF to 120ºF / -40ºC to 48ºC