Lex 200 Amp 3 Phase Power Station Jr. to GFCI Duplex Receptacles
200 Amp 3 Phase Power Station Jr. to GFCI Duplex Receptacles, Weather Resistant
200 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, Power Station Jr. Enclosure, (1) set of (5) 16 Series Cam-type color-coded panel mount inlets to (24) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp, GFCI duplex receptacles, NEMA 3R Weather Resistant.
Live Events, Fairs, Sporting Events, Concert Touring, Industrial Maintenance and Repair, Military Base Applications
This box can be fed directly from a generator or from a larger box and is used where many 20 Amp GFCI protected duplex receptacles are needed. Applications include powering multiple lights, appliances, computers and audio-visual systems.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty molded rubber enclosure is fully insulated and resistant to shock, impact and corrosion.
- Breakers are mounted under hinged lide for enhanced safety.
- Stackable and compact for easy storage and portability.
- Elevated base keeps receptacles above ground level.
- Rating: 200 Amp, 3 Phase (H,H,H,N,G), 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC
- Environmental Rating: NEMA 3R Weather Resistant
- Input: (1) set of (5) 16 Series Cam-type color-coded panel mount inlets
- Output: (24) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC, GFCI duplex receptacles
- Feed Thru: None
- Overcurrent Protection: (24) 20 Amp, Single Pole branch-rated circuit breakers
- Overall Dimensions: 22” L x 17” W x 18” H
- Weight: 65 lbs