Lex LuxCommander 8,200 Lumen Portable Work Light B6700
Lex LuxCommander 8,200 Lumen Portable Work Light
Product LinePortable Work Lights
LuxCommander Portable Work Lights deliver three times more light output than conventional fluorescent fixtures for brighter, safer worksites. Portable and rugged, the fixture is lightweight and water resistant for use in wet locations. A high power factor, universal voltage ballast provides approximately two times more energy savings than conventional fluorescent fixtures. Fixture features (3) 40 Watt, 50/60 Hz lamps.
Manufacturing, Inspection and Maintenance Applications for Industrial, Aircraft/Aerospace, Marine/Shipyards, Temporary Emergency Shelters, and Utility Markets.
Features & Benefits
- Provides three times more light output than conventional fluorescent fixtures for brighter and safer worksites
- Rugged, shock-absorbing aluminum frame, polycarbonate shell, polyurethane end caps and lamp holders provide protection against accidental drops and lengthen fixture life
- Environmentally sealed for safe use in damp and wet locations
- Delivers approximately 20,000 lamp hours, reducing replacement lamp costs and downtime
- Uses readily available lamps for easy replacement
- High power factor ballast offers twice the energy savings of conventional fluorescent lamps
- Feed thru wiring and more compact than conventional fluorescent fixtures for convenience
- Designed for on-site repair of parts, reducing downtime
- Hanging straps enable easy suspension
- Optional emergency battery back-up version provides 90 minutes of power for uninterrupted performance
Lumens: 8200 Lumens
Lamp/Watts: (3) 40 Watt compact fluorescent lamps
Amp: 0.85 Amps
Voltage: 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Cord Type/Gauge: SJOOW, oil and chemical resistant
Cord Plug and Outlet: NEMA 5-15 Weather-resistant devices
Input Cord Length: 15'
Feed-Thru Cord Length: 1'
Housing Material: Polycarbonate shell, polyurethane end caps
Ballast: Class P, > 20 KHz, 100% Solid state, high power factor (>.99)
Overall Weight: 9 lbs (Battery back-up version 10.5 lbs)
Overall Length: 3' 3"
Minimum Starting Temperature: 0 degrees Fahrenheit
Maximum Operating Temperature: 95 degrees Fahrenheit