Lex LSC 19 Pin Six Circuit Inline Solder Female Connector
Product Line19 Pin Connectors
19 Pin Six Circuit, 20 Amp, 600 VAC Max Inline Solder Female Connector, Black Finish, Socapex-Compatible
- Motion Picture & Television Production
- Outdoor Events
- Entertainment Theatre
- Concert Touring
- Live Events
- Convention Centers
- Sporting Events
ApplicationConnecting power to six circuits of theatrical or motion picture luminaires. Assembly or repair of 6-circuit lighting extension cables and equipment cables including dimmer packs.
Features & Benefits
- Machined Aluminum Housing with hard anodized finish provides maximum durability. Precision machined threads on coupling ring and female housing provide ease of mating and long life.
- Skintop® strain relief keeps strain off terminals on the widest range of cables.
- Thermoplastic Insulating Sleeve prevents stray wire strands from potentially energizing the housing.
- Female contacts employ a sophisticated tempered spring to ensure a low resistance connection and maintain constant pressure over the life of the device.
- Flexible rubber contact inserts promote individual pin and socket alignment for reliable connections.
- Compatibility: Socapex-Compatible
- Housing Material: Machined aluminum, black anodized finish
- Inserts: Rubber
- Conductors: 19
- Agency Approvals: UL Recognized
- Termination Style: Solder Socket, 12AWG or 14AWG (Sockets included)
- Strain Relief Type: Skintop PG29, accomodates 0.55-1.0" diameter cable.