Lex 800 Amp Load Master with (3) Adjustable Output Circuits, Feed Thru
Typical Applications include installations requiring a main disconnect for a range of varying downstream electrical loads such as portable kitchens, environmental control units, machinery, motors, tools and more. Fed directly from a power source, the PowerHOUSE™ Load Master™ portable power distribution box distributes up to 800 Amps of 3 Phase power into (3) circuits. Each circuit provides adjustable overcurrent protection for the output receptacles to match the specific load requirements.
- Rating: 800 Amp, 3 Phase (H,H,H, N, G), 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208YVAC maximum
- Environmental Rating: TYPE 3R Rainproof
- Input: (2) Sets of (5) 16 Series Cam-type color-coded panel mount inlets
- Output: (3) Sets of (5) 16 Series Cam-type color-coded panel mount receptacles protected by adjustable circuit breakers
- Feed Thru: (2) Sets of (5) 16 Series Cam-Type color-coded panel mount inlets
- Overcurrent Protection: (1) 60-150 Amp electronic circuit breaker with adjustable settings
- (1) 100-250 Amp electronic circuit breaker with adjustable settings
- (1) 160-400 Amp electronic circuit breaker with adjustable settings
- Enclosure: Power Station
- Dimensions: 27.5"Lx18.5"Wx18"H
- Weight: 167 lbs.
Features & Benefits
- Exceptional flexibility: The cULus listed Load Master can handle a broad range of power distribution applications due to adjustable circuit breakers that enable overcurrent protection to be changed easily, matching specific output loads
- The ability to adjust a circuit breaker's trip rating to closely match a specific load ensures that the circuit breaker will trip when needed. This is useful in overload or short circuit situations.
- Heavy-duty molded rubber enclosure is fully insulated and resistant to shock, impact and corrosion
- Easy to set up: Does not require on-site wiring by a licensed electrician
- Unit is 2-man portable; no forklift required
- The adjustable electronic circuit breakers will not nuisance trip due to high ambient temperatures
- Adjustable circuit breakers are mounted under a hinged lid for easy access and enhanced protection
- Elevated base keeps receptacles above ground level
Shipyards, Emergency/Disaster Relief, Construction, Outdoor Events, Concert Touring