Apollo Smart Power 400
Smart Power(TM) power supplies provide 24 VDC to lighting accessories such as Smart Move® rotators and Smart Color(R) scrollers as well as control indexing devices with a DMX signal.
· Powers up to 12 Smart Colors, 26 Smart Moves, 26 EZ Iris or 10 MXRs
· (1) DMX 5 pin XLR input
· (1) DMX 5 pin XLR output – passive
· (4) 4 pin XLR outputs for 24 volts DC and DMX data
· (4) 4 pin XLR returns for 24 volts DC and DMX termination
· Auto switching input voltage from 88 to 264 volts AC 50/60 Hertz. No manual switching required.
· User accessible fuse on rear panel. Spare fuse included.
· Output protection against short or overload.
· Automatic recovery from output short or overload when fault is removed.
· Black powder coat finish with laser engraved markings.
· Rack mount kit available
· Dimensions: 4 3/4” high, 12 1/2” wide, 18 1/2” deep. ( 121mm high, 318mm wide, 470mm deep)
· Weight: 14.8 pounds (6.73kg) includes mounting bracket and cord.
Compatible Equipment and Power Needs
|Apollo Smart Color Scroller||38 watts|
|Apollo MXR Color Mixing Scroller||43 watts|
|Apollo Smart Move DMX|| |
|Apollo Smart Move Vertical||13.5 watts|
|Apollo Roto-Q DMX||12 watts|
|AC Lighting Chroma Q Broadway||22 watts|
|AC Lighting Chroma Q M1, 2, 5, 8||36 watts|
|City Theatrical DMX Iris||8.5 watts|
|DHA Twin DMX||12 watts|
|Gam DMX Twin Spin||14.4 watts|
|Gam SX-4, 6 Gobo Tray||10.8 watts|
|Rainbow 6", 8", 12" Pro Colour Scroller||14 watts|
|Rainbow 15" Pro Colour Scroller||29 watts|
|Rosco I-Cue Mirror||17 watts|
|Rosco DMX Rotator||6 watts|
|Wybron Forerunner||14 watts|
Warranty: Items are covered for defects in materials and workmanship for one year, including repair parts and repair labor on defective item, from date of Apollo invoice. The warranty covers freight for 30 days after initial purchase. Apollo does not cover any other loss resulting from product failure. Products being returned for warranty repair must display the original serial number sticker. Removal of the serial number sticker voids the product's limited warranty.
AC power mains input - our new design is "plug and play ready for all international AC power" without flipping internal switches. The "old" design required opening the unit and throwing a switch to convert it from 120 volts to 220 volts. The new supply does this automatically; this is called "auto sensing". We are also international line frequency compatible on the new supply, just as the old supply was (50/60 Hertz). The "old" design and internal fuses which were not user accessible. The new supply has a fuse block (with a spare fuse included!) on the back panel.